Big Top Scooby Doo!
The ringmaster of the Brancusi Circus hires the gang to catch a werewolf that's been scaring the performers and stealing jewelry from audience members. Scooby and Shaggy join the circus as entertainers and lead the hunt for the big, bad beast.
Rent DVDs for only $7.99 a month.
- Ben Jones
- This movie is
NRDirected to Older Children. This program is designed for children age 7 and above.
Big Top Scooby Doo!Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Big Top Scooby-Doo! is the 18th feature-length entry in the enduring franchise, and this installment contains a few frights in the form of a growling werewolf that chases people and destroys the circus, but no one is seriously hurt. Once again, the Mystery Inc. members collaborate to solve a crime that no one else can seem to figure out -- especially the authorities.
- Sexual Content
- A trapeze artist warns Fred not to look at his wife, another trapeze artist.
- The werewolves are pretty frightening, although no one gets seriously hurt. They growl and bare their fangs and chase after the Mystery Inc. gang. Because it's a mystery, several of the characters act quite menacing and do things that make the gang wonder if they are responsible for the werewolf invasion. A werewolf attacks a circus, but the attendees think it is part of the act.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- The Mystery Inc. gang is always ready to solve mysteries, even if they interrupt their plans -- in this case to go on vacation. Scooby and his pals prove that you don't have to have everything in common to be unconditional friends.
- There are no product placements in the movie, but all Scooby-Doo DVDs have tie-ins to the plethora of Scooby-Doo merchandise available -- from apparel to games to Halloween costumes.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it