In the Mood for Love
In 1962 Hong Kong, neighboring married apartment-dwellers Mr. Chow and Mrs. Chan discover that their spouses are having an affair. The two spend time together and find they have much in common, but vow never to behave like their unfaithful mates.
Rent DVDs for only $7.99 a month.
- Kar Wai Wong
- 2001 Independent Spirit Awards®
- Best Foreign Film nominee
- 2001 BAFTA®
- Best Foreign Language Film nominee
PGParental guidance suggested. Some material may not be suitable for children.
In the Mood for LoveClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it