Wait Until Dark
Audrey Hepburn was nominated for an Academy Award for her portrayal of Susy Hendrix, a blind woman terrorized by a criminal (Alan Arkin) who's after a stash of heroin that was planted in her apartment inside a doll without her knowledge. When the stalker isolates Hendrix in her apartment, she must find a way to defeat him in a thrilling, chilling battle of wits, relying on all of her senses -- save her sight -- to stay alive.
Rent DVDs for only $7.99 a month.
- Terence Young
- This movie is
- 1968 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nominee
- Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Top 100 Thrills
- Top 100 Thrills nominee
- 1968 Academy Award®
- Best Actress nominee: Audrey Hepburn
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Wait Until DarkClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it