This multicultural comedy-drama set in Los Angeles's middle-class environs paints an intriguing portrait of family tensions as four ethnic clans -- Latino, black, Jewish and Asian -- get ready for Thanksgiving dinner.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Gurinder Chadha
- This movie is
PG-13Some sexuality, brief language and a perilous situation
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has some strong language and sexual references and encounters, including adultery and homosexuality. Characters smoke and drink. A child is in peril, and it gets very tense. The movie also includes family confrontations that may be upsetting to some people.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, including adultery, teen sex.
- Child in peril.
- Some strong language.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking, character gets intoxicated.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it