3000 Miles to Graceland
Kevin Costner and Kurt Russell play a pair of con men who rip off the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas during a convention for Elvis impersonators. But even as they work together, each plots a way to get all the loot for himself.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Demian Lichtenstein
- This movie is
English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: DTS 5.1 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color. interactive menus; scene access trailer; cast and crew information.
3000 Miles to GracelandClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie is extremely violent, at a level that would have received an X-rating just a few years ago. The movie also has very strong language, bathroom humor, and sexual references and situations (explicit, but no nudity). Couples have sex immediately after they meet. Many characters are killers and thieves to the point of preposterousness. They deceive and betray one another and they kill carelessly and recklessly. A child is an incorrigible thief. He is repeatedly exposed to extreme violence and sexual activity and he is both abandoned and kidnapped.
- Sexual Content
- Very explicit sexual situations and references, no nudity.
- Extremely violent with prolonged and extensive and explicit gunfights.
- Extremely strong language.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- A lot of drinking and smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it