After the Sunset
After one final heist, Max finally decides to retire from the game with his wife, Lola. But are they ready to squander their prodigious talent for criminal enterprise forever? FBI agent Stan Lloyd doesn't think so.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Brett Ratner
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; outtakes.
After the SunsetClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has some strong sexual references and situations for a PG-13. Characters drink, smoke, and use strong language. A character is a drug dealer. There is fighting and gunplay. Characters are shot, and one is killed. The main characters are jewel thieves and the story includes lying and betrayal. The movie is oddly homophobic, with humor built on misinterpreted situations. A strength of the movie is positive portrayals of female and minority characters and inter-racial relationships.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, anti-gay humor.
- Fighting, gunplay, character killed.
- Some strong language.
- Social Behavior
- The main characters are jewel thieves and the story includes lying and betrayal.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, reference to drug dealing.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it