Airport '77 / The Concorde: Airport '79
The third film in the Airport series finds a jet full of people 50 feet below sea level in the Bermuda Triangle. The oxygen supply dwindles for an art collector (Jimmy Stewart), the pilot (Jack Lemmon) and the other passengers (Christopher Lee, Brenda Vaccaro and Olivia de Havilland). The final installment takes place on the Concorde, which heads to the Moscow Olympics with a bomb aboard and must fly upside down after missiles are fired at it.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jack Lemmon, Lee Grant, Brenda Vaccaro, Joseph Cotten, Olivia de Havilland, James Stewart, George Kennedy, Darren McGavin, Christopher Lee, Robert Foxworth, Monte Markham, Kathleen Quinlan, Gil Gerard, Alain Delon, Susan Blakely, Robert Wagner, Sylvia Kristel, Eddie Albert, Bibi Andersson, John Davidson, Andrea Marcovicci, Martha Raye, Cicely Tyson, Jimmie Walker, David Warner, Mercedes McCambridge, Avery Schreiber, Ed Begley Jr.
- 1978 Academy Award®
- Best Art Direction nominee
- Best Costume Design nominee
PGParental guidance suggested. Some material may not be suitable for children.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Airport '77 / The Concorde: Airport '79Close
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it