American Pie 2
Jim, Oz, Kevin and Stifler are back -- and hornier than ever! After their first year of college, the gang reunites and rents a beach house for the summer. Jim (Jason Biggs) prepares for a reunion with Nadia (Shannon Elizabeth), but finds he's falling for band camp maven Michelle (Alyson Hannigan). Substitute Super Glue and a porno tape for the apple pie from the first movie, and you've got a helluva sticky situation.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- J.B. Rogers
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; making-of featurette; cast and crew information; deleted scenes; commentaries by director, writer, and cast members; outtakes; classic quotes; trailer; additional DVD-ROM features.
American Pie 2Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie features dozens of gross and raunchy moments, with references to anal sex, oral sex, tantric sex, masturbation, homosexuality, and bathroom humor. Characters engage in teen sex and underage drinking, including trying to get girls drunk so that they will agree to sex.
- Sexual Content
- Very explicit sexual situations and references. Two boys are tricked into kissing each other in exchange for seeing girls they think are lesbians kiss. A boy masturbates to a porn movie -- with comic consequences: He accidentally uses Super Glue instead of lubricant and his hand gets stuck to his penis, requiring a trip to the hospital. Two characters have erotic phone sex. Finch learns about tantric sex. One male character has a threesome with two girls. A teen boy loses his virginity. A teen boy has sex with an adult woman, the mother of his friend.
- Not applicable
- Very strong language, including "f--k" and "s--t," with constant and very explicit sexual references.
- Social Behavior
- Jim turns to "band geek" Michelle to get him ready for a successful sexual encounter with the girl he wants, former exchange student Nadia, but realizes he has real feelings for Michelle. So there is a message that you can fall for someone you thought was a geek if you get to know that person. There is also a message about being loyal to the person you're in a relationship with, even though it can be quite a struggle for teens.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Characters engage in underage drinking, including trying to get girls drunk so that they will agree to sex.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it