American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile
This offshoot of the raunchy American Pie imprint stars John White as Erik Stifler, the virginal cousin and polar opposite of Matt and Steve Stifler, who decides to abstain from sex with his girlfriend until they're ready. Adam's outlook on life changes, however, when he and his friends participate in a naked run across campus sponsored by his cousin's (Steve Talley) university, prompting Adam to come out of his prude shell.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Joe Nussbaum
- DVD and streaming
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral), English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, Spanish (Neutral): DTS 5.1 Surround, French: DTS 5.1 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
American Pie Presents: The Naked MileClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that lots of girls are naked in this film, and lots of boys are too (you don't see the boys from the waist down, but you do see the girls). Much of the language around sex is derogatory toward girls, calling them "pieces of ass" and simply "p---y." Both Erik and Tracy get pressure from their friends to have sex. There are scenes of naked people and girls in lingerie dancing. Erik and Tracy have sex, though it's portrayed as a beautiful thing, part of love. Cooz has kinky sex that he doesn't really want with an aggressive sorority girl.
- Sexual Content
- There's tons of raunchy talk about sex, lots of nudity (of girls and boys), and lots of talk about having sex and getting "p---y." Explicit discussion of sex, including two girls going down on each other, blow jobs, etc. Erik watches a porno in the first few minutes, complete with porn soundtrack and moans, and ejaculates on his parents as they catch him. Erik and his girlfriend attempt to have sex, but get caught and Erik runs down the street naked. A sorority girl uses a vibrator on Cooz and makes him participate in violent sex. Eventually, Erik and Tracy do sleep together, and the viewer sees shots of their faces during the act.
- Cooz gets kneed or kicked in the balls several times. Adam gets jumped by a gang of little people and beaten up.
- A lot of sex-related raunchy language, including "f--k me, baby," "a--hole," "p---y," "s--t," "motherf---er," "bitch," "hell," and "bastard."
- Social Behavior
- Despite the graphic scenes and language, the film encourages teens to ignore their stupid friends and figure out when they want to have sex and with whom. The film also includes discussion of concepts like a "guilt-free weekend pass" for sex with others. Repeatedly mocks little people.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Ryan and Cooz take erection pills. College students engage in binge drinking contests and the implication is that they have alcohol poisoning afterward. High school students drink beer, smoke pot, and take nitrous.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it