With high school a distant memory, sweethearts Jim and Michelle are getting married -- and in a hurry, since Jim's grandmother is sick and wants to see him walk down the aisle -- prompting Stifler to throw the ultimate bachelor party.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jesse Dylan
URUnrated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; original theatrical version; deleted scenes; outtakes; Stifler Speak translator; bachelor party featurette; two audio commentaries; wedding video; behind-the-scenes journal; grooming featurette; cast and crew information; DVD-ROM features.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this is an exuberantly outrageous movie with humor that is good-hearted but extremely explicit. There are jokes about every body part and function and about every kind of sexual practice, heterosexual and homosexual, including oral sex, mild S&M, and the use of sex toys. The language is extremely strong, with nonstop swearwords and exceptionally explicit sexual references. A character moons the others. A character has sex with someone thinking it is someone else. Stifler once again ingests a substance for gross-out effect. There is social drinking. The issue of religious intermarriage is raised when one family member objects, but everyone else is completely supportive.
- Sexual Content
- Constant sexual references and frequent sexual situations, extremely explicit. A bachelor party involves strippers, a guy in bondage, and some very revealing leather pants. A character unexpectedly ends up having sex with an elderly lady, another has sex with a friend's mother.
- Not applicable
- Frequent and exceptionally strong language, including "f--k" and "s--t."
- Social Behavior
- The emphasis here is on extreme humiliation. There are explicit jokes about every body part and function and about every kind of sexual practice.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Social drinking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it