Angelina Ballerina: Ballet Dreams
As 8-year-old Angelina adjusts to her new school, Camembert Academy, she's exposed to an array of dance styles, including modern, tap and jazz. Always a hard worker, Angelina also must deal with life away from the stage in this collection of stories.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- This movie is
- DVD and streaming
NRAll Children. This program is designed to be appropriate for all children.
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Angelina Ballerina: Ballet DreamsClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that precocious mouse Angelina often finds herself in situations that will resonate with preschoolers, like wanting to be in the spotlight ... or getting reprimanded by a teacher. As Angelina works out solutions to her problems, she teaches kids important lessons in cooperation, patience, respect, and perseverance. The series also introduces kids to a variety of music and dance styles, and the "squeaky"-clean content makes it a great choice for kids of all ages.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- One character is pretty clumsy, so there are some slapstick-type physical humor and tumbles, but no injuries.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Angelina learns important life lessons in each episode, and the stories promote positive messages about friendship, hard work, problem solving, and cooperation.
- There's some Angelina-related merchandise out there that young fans make take a new (or renewed) interest in.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it