Anne of the Thousand Days
When King Henry VIII (Richard Burton) decides to divorce his first wife, Katherine of Aragon (Irene Papas), and marry the beautiful Anne Boleyn (Geneviève Bujold), he ignites religious and political drama that stretches from London all the way to Rome. This acclaimed film (which won an Oscar for Costume Design) focuses on the woman at the center of the affair to tell the story of one of the most dramatic chapters in English royal history.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Charles Jarrott
- This movie is
- 1970 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Drama)
- Best Motion Picture (Drama)
- Best Director (Motion Picture)
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nominee
- 1970 Academy Award®
PGParental guidance suggested. Some material may not be suitable for children.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer.
Anne of the Thousand DaysClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it