In this sequel to Get Shorty, ex-loan shark Chili Palmer sets his sights on the music business. His first client is a singer who's on the lam from the Russian mob, and Chili finds himself resorting to his old tactics to fend them off.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- F. Gary Gray
- DVD and Blu-ray
PG-13Violence, sensuality, and language including sexual references
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; making-of featurette; trailer.
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 HDOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has a lot of violence for a PG-13, though it's not very graphic. Characters are shot and beaten and some are killed. There is some strong language, including racial and anti-gay terms and a joke about how "f--k" can only be used once in a PG-13 movie, followed by its one use. Characters drink, and constant smoking is portrayed as cool. Many of the characters lie, cheat, steal, use force, and otherwise behave like lowlifes and crooks.
- Sexual Content
- Non-explicit sexual situation, sexual language.
- Action violence, characters shot, beaten, and killed, dead body.
- Strong language for a PG-13.
- Social Behavior
- Racial and homophobic epithets. Many of the characters lie, cheat, steal, use force, and otherwise behave like lowlifes and crooks.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it