Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens
Back from summer vacation, 10-year-old Ben Tennyson enrolls in the Total Alien immersion training program. But total immersion means he can never turn human again! Stuck in his alien form, Ben becomes the target of a new evil alien.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Victor Cook
TV-Y7-FVDirected to Older Children - Fantasy Violence. For those programs where fantasy violence may be more intense or more combative than other programs in this category, such programs will be designated TV-Y7-FV
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English SDHClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Ben 10: Destroy All AliensClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that violence is a concern in this TV movie inspired by the animated series Ben 10. Cartoon-style exchanges between Ben (in various alien forms) and his alien competitors result in imploding buildings, mangled cars, and exploding missiles, but no visible injuries. Expect some competitive banter between Ben and his cousin as each tries to outdo the other and they tease each other with names like "dweeb" and "pea brain." For his part, Ben isn't a rule-follower when it comes to teachers' or parents' policies, but he changes his tune as a result of his experiences.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- There's no blood and gore, but cartoon-style violence is prevalent in Ben's clashes with aliens. Laser blasts, explosions, missiles, gun use (by humans and aliens), hand-to-hand exchanges, etc. are common. Remarkably, everyone escapes unscathed.
- No cursing, but you'll hear "butt" in the dialogue (as in "kick your butt"), and Ben and Gwen call each other names like "doofus," "dweeb," "nimrod," "pea brain," and "stupid."
- Social Behavior
- Ben begins the movie defiant of his parents' rules and eager to set his own course, but events open his eyes to the importance of being part of a family.
- Ben 10 is a popular character among grade-school boys, and the character has been revamped for several TV shows and movies. There's also an extensive product line that bears the character's name, including video games, action figures, toys, and clothing.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it