Moved by the pleas of a doctor and international humanitarian, wealthy socialite Sarah joins him in Ethiopia to help suffering people and romance ensues. Sarah returns home to her husband, but reunites with Nick over time in various exotic locations.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Martin Campbell
- This movie is
- 2004 Razzie® Awards
- Worst Actress nominee: Angelina Jolie
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; making-of featurette.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has very intense peril and violence and many scenes with starving and severely wounded people, including children. Characters are killed. There are moments of great cruelty. A man gives a baby a grenade to play with to demonstrate how little he cares for anyone or anything. There are non-explicit sexual situations, including adultery. Characters drink, smoke, and use very strong language.
- Sexual Content
- Non-explicit sexual situations, including adultery.
- Characters killed. There are moments of great cruelty. A man gives a baby a grenade to play with to demonstrate how little he cares for anyone or anything. Intense peril, scenes with starving and severely wounded people, including children.
- Some strong language.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Smoking and alcohol.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it