Only the speedy survive in Biker Boyz, a Western flick reinvented for the millennium with citizens who are law-abiding by day and biker renegades by night. Laurence Fishburne stars as a biker whose claim as the "King of Cali" is challenged by Kid.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Laurence Fishburne, Derek Luke, Orlando Jones, Djimon Hounsou, Lisa Bonet, Brendan Fehr, Larenz Tate, Kid Rock, Rick Gonzalez, Meagan Good, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Dante Basco, Dion Basco, Tyson Beckford, Titus Welliver, Kadeem Hardison, Terrence Howard, Melissa De Sousa
- Reggie Rock Bythewood
- This movie is
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; making-of featurette; trailers; production notes; biographies.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that characters drink, smoke, and use strong language. There are sexual references and situations. There is some sexual humor and there are references to promiscuity and issues of paternity (with a traumatic discovery), but the relationship of the main characters is loving and devoted. Characters are in peril and there is serious injury and one death. Characters also "hustle" by pretending not to be able to race and betting a lot of money. While most characters are African-American, the gangs are open to all races, and Jaleel's group has white, Hispanic, and Asian members. Characters get tattooed. The bikers engage in racing that is not just very dangerous but also illegal, and at one point some are arrested.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual situations and references, including paternity questions
- Characters in peril, one killed, one badly hurt.
- Some strong language
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it