Bratz: Good Vibes
The always stylin' Bratz -- Sasha, Cloe, Jade and Yasmin -- return for more hip adventures and learn valuable lessons about treating others well, including some bratty kids who just need a bit of love and attention to turn them around.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRGeneral Audience. Most parents would find this program suitable for all ages.
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Bratz: Good VibesClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this program is basically a commercial for the dolls that fill the shelves in the toy aisle. The Bratz dress in skimpy clothes, totter around in high heels, and wear too much makeup. They all have tiny waists and collagen-enhanced lips and focus almost exclusively on fashion and appearance. There are no adults to provide proper boundaries in this unreal world.
- Sexual Content
- Clothing is so skimpy that it's sexually suggestive.
- Boys threaten to "bash" each others' faces in. Girls punch each other when they fight.
- Name calling -- "You stupid moronic idiots!"
- Social Behavior
- No adults to provide proper boundaries in this unreal world. The Bratz are poor role models -- their focus is fashion and appearance.
- Obvious tie-in to Bratz dolls. It's all about clothing, cars, and consumerism. When a girl gets mugged she complains that she won't be able to go shopping.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it