Bullrun: Wild West Run: Cops, Cars and Superstars
Hop into the driver's seat for this second volume of Bullrun, the wacky seven-day race across the western United States featuring celebrities driving both expensive and outrageous automobiles. Racers -- including Dennis Rodman, Hayden Christensen and Ryan Dunn of "Jackass" fame -- tear up the road in Lamborghinis, Porsches and BMWs, alongside a vintage Model A Ford hot rod, a Rolls Royce Phantom, a 1973 school bus and the original Batmobile.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Bullrun: Wild West Run: Cops, Cars and SuperstarsClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the cast of this revved-up reality show swear constantly -- luckily, the worst of it is bleeped. There's also some sexual language, innuendo, and teasing between male and female competitors. Drivers tend to follow safety precautions, but speeding is a generally accepted element of the race. Competitors occasionally have encounters with police, and team members sometimes argue with each other and other teams. The female flaggers who greet racers as they cross the finish line wear mini dresses, fishnet stockings, and extremely high-heeled boots.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual innuendo-fueled jokes, crude sexual language, sexualized flag-wavers.
- Some intense arguing between friends and enemies, occasional road kill, momentarily scary car malfunctions.
- Plenty of it ("f--k" seems to be the group's favorite word), but the strongest words are bleeped.
- Social Behavior
- A mix of collaborative teamwork and brutal competition and greed. Cheating and breaking the law are sometimes part of the game.
- Certain parts of the game are sponsored by specific products like Q Motor Oil and movies such as Shooter. Cars are identified by make and model, like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, etc.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Some background drinking and cigarette smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it