Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-lot
The Care Bears return with four adorable episodes that teach valuable life lessons, such as in "The Great Race," in which Beastly cheats so he can win a big contest and be crowned king for a day, but the bears know that, in the end, cheaters fail. Other episodes include "Care-a-Lot's Birthday," "Home Sweet Homeless" and "Grumpy's Three Wishes," in which Grumpy learns about the importance of having confidence in yourself.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jim Simon
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-lotClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the cheerful bears in this cartoon series learn positive lessons about feelings and caring, including the importance of being a good friend, the value of honesty, and the fact that it's OK to ask for help when you need it. Kids will relate to storylines that illustrate how responsible youngsters resolve issues with friends and work together to ensure everyone's happiness. A potential speed bump for very young viewers may be the stern, sometimes-menacing character Grizzle.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- No violence, but the bears' stern, scheming nemesis, Grizzle, may seem frightening to some youngsters.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Storylines illustrate positive ways to express feelings and show caring for others. Characters learn lessons in friendship, honesty, and patience. Good always triumphs over bad.
- May increase kids' interest in the many Care Bears toys and other products lining store shelves.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it