Care Bears: Oopsy Does It
The cuddly residents of Care-A-Lot are building a theme park called Woo-Hoo World, but accident-prone Oopsy is ruining everything! Things get worse when a curmudgeonly bear uses Oopsy to do his dirty work as part of a plot to build an evil new ride.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Davis Doi
- This movie is
TV-YGeneral Audience. Most parents would find this program suitable for all ages.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Care Bears: Oopsy Does ItClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this straight-to-DVD title is a light, harmless romp that doesn't offer much substance to its target audience of young viewers. But it does offer plenty of related merchandise. A version of this DVD actually comes with a plush Care Bear toy and these American Greetings-owned Care Bear characters are also back on TV. The villain character will probably not scare youngsters, but preliminary scenes of his "Care Taker" machine may. A Spanish-speaking addition to the Care Bear fold, Amigo Bear, makes his debut.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- The villain is indeed threatening, but his weapon of destruction is an amusement park ride that painlessly removes Care Bear belly badges.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Lots of emphasis on teamwork, not giving up, and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Most versions come packaged with a plush Care Bear. Since the movie is a spin-off of a very successful toy line, it's impossible to avoid commercialism. Grizzle is intent in collecting unique Care Bears and kids might be, too.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it