Catch That Kid
Three specialists in their fields -- a rock climber, a computer genius and a mechanical wiz -- take on the nearly impossible task of robbing one of the world's most impenetrable banks in order to save an ailing father. Their plan is foolproof, their methods are ingenious … and they're not even old enough to drive! Meet Maddy (Kristen Stewart), Gus (Max Thieriot) and Austin (Corbin Bleu) -- three kids on a mission without permission.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Bart Freundlich
Widescreen 1.85:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; actor commentary; featurettes; previews; deleted scenes.
Catch That KidClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has some crude humor and schoolyard language. Characters are in peril, including a car chase scene that might be too intense for younger children. Some children may also be upset when Maddy's father is paralyzed. The real parental concern, however, is the movie's apparent endorsement of lying, cheating, stealing, manipulation, and irresponsible behavior.
- Sexual Content
- Kisses on cheeks.
- Characters in peril, a car chase scene that may be too intense for younger children.
- Some schoolyard words, including "retard."
- Social Behavior
- Lying, cheating, stealing, manipulation, and irresponsible behavior are condoned. Some crude humor.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it