Ryan (Chris Evans) is driving in his car when his cell phone rings. But when he answers, there's a stranger (Kim Basinger) on the other end of the line who's desperate to get someone to help her, her husband and her son escape from the madman (Jason Statham) who's abducted them. If Ryan fails to act quickly, innocent people will be killed. But his cell phone battery is low -- and he has no idea where the helpless family is.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- David R. Ellis
- This movie is
PG-13Violence, terror situations, language and some sexual references
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; audio commentary; deleted scenes; featurettes; trailer.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this thriller has strong language for a PG-13, references to drug dealers, and a lot of tension, peril, and violence. A mother and her child are in peril and characters are killed.
- Sexual Content
- Some sexual references.
- Extreme tension and peril, characters killed, mother and child in peril.
- Some strong language at the edge of the PG-13 rating.
- Social Behavior
- Not applicable
- Intrusive product placement for cell phone company.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- References to drug dealers.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it