Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
This sequel to the Disney classic picks up at "happily ever after" with three stories involving Cinderella adjusting to her new life as a princess, including helping her surly stepsister Anastasia find happiness.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- John Kafka
- This movie is
French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; "Put it Together" music video performed by Brooke Allison; storytime featurette; making-of featurette on the music by the film's composer; lost and found game; DVD ROM features.
Cinderella II: Dreams Come TrueClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that, although this animated sequel is family fun for children of most ages, it tends to cater toward a female audience. Much of the film focuses on etiquette training for princesses and old-fashioned matchmaking -- for women seeking husbands. Although the film contains enough slapstick humor and Disney magic to entertain kids of both genders as well as parents, the predominance of female themes may turn off some boys.
- Sexual Content
- Brief kisses between Cinderella and her beau.
- Tame cartoon-style violence. Characters run into each other, cats chase mice, and an elephant runs out of control while a king rides atop it.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Encourages individuality and strength of character in tough situations. The importance of being true to oneself, despite rank or social standing, is shown through example and dialogue.
- Cinderella is a Disney Princess, a brand that reaches far and wide. Expect to see Princess branding on consumer merchandise, food products, and other items as well as in books, on websites, and in other media.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it