Codename: Kids Next Door: Sooper Hugest Missions
In this popular series from the Cartoon Network, the world has gone topsy-turvy: Grown-ups have become menacing and despotic, with world domination their supreme goal. It's up to five pre-teens to save the world. This collection gathers 10 of the most hilarious capers featuring the heroic troupe, which includes Nigel and Hoagie (both voiced by Benjamin Diskin), Kuki (Lauren Tom), Wallabee (Bradley Baker) and Abby (Cree Summer).
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Tom Warburton
TV-Y7Directed to Older Children. This program is designed for children age 7 and above.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Codename: Kids Next Door: Sooper Hugest MissionsClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this show has lots of cartoon violence -- it's like "slapstick plus." The action is sudden and confusing, as though evil lurks around every corner. Tanks, laser guns, general warfare, threatening language, fistfights, and/or torture are present in each episode.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- Frequent cartoon violence (slapstick and then some). Teeth are knocked out and spit into the hand; there are torture and threats in every episode.
- Girls talk like babies. Everyone says "shut up." An African-American character is the only one to use the word "ain't" and other poor grammatical choices.
- Social Behavior
- Violence is the main choice for resolving conflicts/differences. Adults only encourage the bad behavior.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it