Con man Richard Gaddis (John C. Reilly) teams up with newbie Rodrigo (Diego Luna) for a heist that's a little bigger than his usual projects: They'll filch an antique currency note from a customer when he blows into town at the casino where Gaddis trolls for victims. But it seems the pair will need help, which lessens Gaddis's take. Plus, his sister (Maggie Gyllenhaal) seems dead-set on spoiling his criminal fun. (Remade from Nine Queens.)
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Gregory Jacobs
- This movie is
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie includes strong language, sexual references (including brokering of a family member for financial gain), drinking, smoking, tension, and peril. The characters in the movie are crooks who cheat other people out of money.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and non-explicit situations.
- Tense emotional scenes, some violence.
- Very strong language -- many f-words.
- Social Behavior
- The characters in the movie are crooks who cheat other people out of money.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it