Curious George 3
Launch into the adventure of a lifetime with everyone's favorite monkey in this all-new movie, Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle! When Curious George is asked to take part in a very important space mission, a little monkeying around forces him to crash-land in Africa.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.78:1Subtitles
English SDH, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Curious George 3Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle is an engaging addition to the Curious George franchise. This time, George rockets into space on a one-monkey mission, then goes on to the jungle to save the day. Along the way are the usual mishaps and pratfalls, near-misses, adventures, and new friends that characterize the TV series and other films. There's very minor suspense when George's rocket malfunctions and some jungle animals who appear mildly scary at first but turn out to be friends. The film is fast-paced and family-friendly fun with many positive messages about friendship, trying new things, and working together.
- Very minor suspense when George's space rocket is malfunctioning and he must parachute out; some jungle animals growl at first or appear scary (gorilla, lion) but turn out to be friendly. A storm threatens to flood the jungle.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Making new friends; working together; bravery in the face of trouble; being open to new experiences.
- Part of a popular series.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it