Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
Deuce Bigalow continues his self-appointed quest to please women in this sequel to Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. Sent to an English school, Deuce is thrilled to discover a secret society of man-whores ... who, unfortunately, are all being murdered.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Mike Bigelow
- 2006 Razzie® Awards
- Worst Actor: Rob Schneider
- Worst Screenplay nominee
- Worst Picture nominee
RPervasive strong crude and sexual humor, language, nudity and drug content
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; making-of featurette.
Deuce Bigalow: European GigoloClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the movie is relentlessly bawdy and obnoxious. Language, allusions, and imagery are consistently sexual and aggressively offensive. While some viewers will find this content comedic, others will be bored; by the same token, some younger viewers will be baffled by the "creative" slang for sexual activity ("Portuguese breakfast") and others will be entertained by the physical humor (farts, falling through windows, toilet humor, genitalia jokes). Repeated references to sex acts, penises and vaginas, homosexuality, bestiality, tricking, and pimping. Characters smoke, drink, and do drugs. They also have sex.
- Sexual Content
- The movie is one long series of genitalia jokes, visual and verbal; plot points include prostitution, nudity, toilet humor.
- Physical comedy, including jokes about murders by a serial killer.
- Frequent, obnoxious slang.
- Social Behavior
- Prostitutes, pimps, murderers -- all in the name of raucous comedy.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, drug use (hashish and marijuana are legal in Amsterdam).
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it