Dharma & Greg: Season 1
Married on their first date, unlikely soul mates Dharma and Greg try to make their relationship work in Season 1 of the popular sitcom. Laughs abound as attorney Greg tries to convince his uptight parents that his kooky new wife is the one for him.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; audio commentary.
Dharma & Greg: Season 1Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this series is about a couple from different backgrounds who get married on their first date. Dharma and Greg are often shown in bed together, kissing and hugging, and their single friends discuss sexual exploits. Their parents are social and political opposites who view each other with disdain: Dharma's are unmarried hippies who often talk about drugs and embrace liberal politics, and Greg's are politically conservative snobs. Language is mild, but some of the context isn't kid-friendly. Overall, the series is on the mature side but still includes positive messages.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references, innuendo, and suggestion. Many kissing and bedroom scenes.
- Not applicable
- Mild: "ass," "hell," "balls."
- Social Behavior
- The two main characters are caring and sensitive to each other. Their parents (whose roles are pretty stereotypical) share opposite political and social views, are offended by each other's beliefs, and insult each another. Themes include, drugs, sex, unmarried parents, and social class.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- References to marijuana and drugs, particularly relating to the '60s/hippie era.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it