Digging for Fire
While house-sitting at a posh Hollywood Hills home, young couple Tim and Lee find their marital fidelity tested when the discovery of a rusty pistol and a bone in the backyard sends them on separate adventures.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Joe Swanberg
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Digging for FireClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Digging for Fire is a relationship dramedy that takes place over the course of a long weekend, during which a married couple have different experiences: his a booze- and coke-filled guys' night in (complete with two young women ready to hook up) and hers going out for drinks ... only to wind up kissing an attractive man who came to her rescue. Expect frequent strong language (particularly "f--k" and "s--t") and occasional drinking (sometimes to excess), drug use (pot, cocaine), smoking, and sexual situations -- including brief graphic nudity during a skinny dipping scene.
- Sexual Content
- A skinny-dipping scene includes brief graphic male nudity. A married couple showers together and makes love. A married woman kisses someone who isn't her spouse. A man brings two women to a party for the sole purpose of hooking up.
- Two men get into a fight (off camera) at a bar, and one man walks back in with an injury that requires medical attention.
- Frequent strong language includes "f--k," "s--t," "a--hole," "bitch," "bulls--t," etc.
- Social Behavior
- Marriage is about overcoming differences and challenges and committing to be together.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Adults drink to excess, smoke cigarettes, and do recreational drugs like cocaine and pot.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it