Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Set in turbulent 1950s Cuba, this sequel to Dirty Dancing resurrects the story of a well-off American girl falling for a local boy on the dance floor. But when Castro's insurgency forces Americans to flee, the young lovers' future is threatened.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Guy Ferland
Widescreen 1.85:1, Full Screen 1.85:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; deleted scenes; commentary; music video; production stills; cast and crew information; cast and crew interview.
Dirty Dancing: Havana NightsClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie is rated PG-13 "for sensuality," but what's here is mild compared to most PG-13 releases. As per the title, the dancing is suggestive. There is a discreet sexual situation -- a couple spends the night together on the beach and the next morning she is wearing his shirt. Characters drink and smoke and use some mild language, including an ugly racial epithet. There is some violence connected with the revolution, but nothing graphic.
- Sexual Content
- Kissing, suggestive dancing, non-explicit sexual situation.
- Tense scenes of political unrest, attempted assassination.
- Mild language, including an ugly racial epithet.
- Social Behavior
- Not applicable
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Social drinking, smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it