Tony Scott pilots this action-thriller based on the life of Domino Harvey -- the offspring of actor Laurence Harvey and model Paulene Stone -- who eschews a career in the fashion industry for a life as a bounty hunter.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Tony Scott
- This movie is
- DVD and Blu-ray
RStrong violence, pervasive language, sexual content/nudity and drug use
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; director's commentary; featurette; trailer.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.40:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral), English SDHClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby True HDOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; alternate audio track; featurettes; deleted scenes; trailers.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie isn't for kids. Violent in content and form, it features murders by a variety of means (shootings, explosions, knifings, bare-hands and martial-artsy assaults). Its look is grainy and harsh, and its editing is very fast and aggressive, matching the storyline. Characters drink, do hallucinogenic drugs (resulting in a scene in van and then, after it crashes, in a desert), and smoke, lots. The film features a lap dance by Domino, and shots of her bottom "crack" under low-rise jeans, ogled by tattooed bounty hunters at a meeting.
- Sexual Content
- Brief lap dance rendered in saturated colors and fast cuts, a hallucinatory sexual liaison in the desert, skimpy clothing throughout.
- Brutal and bloody, heavily stylized (body parts, murders, and vehicular violence).
- Pervasive rough, tough guy language.
- Social Behavior
- Bounty hunters, thieves, murderers and robbers serve as poor role models.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Excessive drugs, cigarettes, liquor.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it