Dragon Ball GT
In this gigantic installment (15 volumes of episodes on as many discs) of the ever-popular Japanese anime series, the dragon ball quest continues as a cast of characters strategize, plot and jockey for position in a competition that can end only one way -- and with only one ultimate victor. As always, battles galore ensue in this action-packed saga that will leave viewers at the edge of their seats!
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Japanese: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Dragon Ball GTClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Dragon Ball GT is the final installment of the Dragonball series and is sometimes even more violent than Dragon Ball Z. Expect tons of onscreen animated violence including brutal beatings, explosions, stabbing, and disintegration. GT has a few villains who have plenty of creepy moments. Sexual humor is also present, and the uncut version of the series has the occasional curse words such as "damn" and "crap."
- Sexual Content
- There is a bit of sexual humor, and some rare non-sexual male nudity. A few female characters wear sexy outfits.
- Much like the previous installments of the series, there is plenty of martial arts violence. The sheer intensity can be overwhelming. Brutal beatings, explosions, stabbing, and disintegration occur during the onscreen action. One of the major villains of the series has a fair share of creepy moments due to his ability to take over peoples bodies. Some cartoon blood.
- The uncut version contains "damn" and "crap." These words are muted or bleeped on TV and some DVD versions.
- Social Behavior
- Many of the tragic events of the series are consequences of actions of the main characters, so facing these consequences rather than running away is the most prominent moral. Wishing always comes with a price, no matter if it is a selfish or selfless wish.
- Dragon Ball GT is part of a large franchise, full of various merchandise for sale such as DVDs, toys, and posters.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it