Dragons: Fire and Ice
Unlikely allies Prince Dev of the Norvagan and Princess Kyra of the Draigon team up to restore peace among their people, who are sworn enemies. Together with their dragons, the only two remaining of their kind, the brave duo fights mystical forces.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Keith Ingham
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral), EnglishClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; game; Krystal mode; trailer.
Dragons: Fire and IceClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Dragons: Fire and Ice is a 2004 CGI fantasy movie with considerable fantasy violence as warring factions do battle with swords, flaming spears, battle axes, as well as magical uses of fire and ice. There are also battle scenes where flying, evil-looking gorgons appear amidst fiery demonic orange landscapes; these gorgons look like future nightmares for younger or more sensitive viewers. The movie is a co-production of the toy company Mega Bloks -- which has sold dragon toys that look similar to the dragons in the movie.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable
- Frequent fantasy violence. Characters wield swords, spears, flaming spears, and battle axes as they fight. There is an extended battle sequence between two teenage warriors. Demonic-looking winged creatures join in the battles amidst nightmarishly orange backgrounds.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Through the chaos of the intense battle scenes, characters who have been raised to be bitter rivals find common ground and shared purpose.
- This is a co-production of the toy company Mega Bloks, which sells a line of dragon and fantasy-themed toys.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Characters raise their chalices and make toasts before drinking unspecified liquids.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it