New York City couple Alex and Nancy dream of the departure of their upstairs neighbor, who's hogging a rent-controlled apartment they'd dearly love to have. If she doesn't move out, they may have to take matters into their own hands.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Danny DeVito
- This movie is
PG-13Sexual content, language and some violence
Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has a lot of comic violence (as in a cartoon, everyone survives without serious injury), including a gunshot wound. There are some gross-out moments. Characters use strong language and there are non-explicit sexual references and situations.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, sexual humor.
- Extensive cartoon-style comic violence.
- Some strong language.
- Social Behavior
- Some gross-out moments, sexual humor.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Social drinking, reference to alcohol abuse.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it