A director (Rufus Sewell) leads his film crew to the Austrian Alps to make a commercial featuring three extreme skiers tailed by an avalanche. Unbeknownst to them, Slobodan Pavle (Klaus Lowitsch), a Serbian war criminal, is hiding nearby. When he finds out he's been accidentally captured on film, he hunts down the crew. Bridgette Wilson-Sampras and Devon Sawa co-star in this action-filled adventure.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Christian Duguay
- This movie is
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie pushes the limits of the PG-13 rating. The characters use the in-movies-only euphemism "freakin'" but their behavior exemplifies the show-me-the-rules-so-I-can-break-them extreme culture it tries to evoke. There is vulgar and crude language, brief nudity, and a same-sex kiss (on a dare). Characters drink (one gets drunk) and smoke. Characters are in extreme peril and there is a lot of shooting, but none of the good guys get badly hurt.
- Sexual Content
- Same-sex kiss (on a dare), brief nudity, sexual references.
- Action-style violence, peril, character injury and death.
- Strong language for a PG-13, raunchy humor
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking, drinking games, character gets drunk
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it