Final Destination 2
On a road trip with friends to Daytona Beach, Kimberly (A.J. Cook) has a premonition that saves everyone from a freak car accident. But that's just the beginning; visions of the crash of Flight 180 haunt her, and she must seek the counsel of a survivor (Ali Larter) for help. It seems a wave of death has been unleashed, and disaster is chasing each of her pals. Can Kimberly stop the horror, or has their fate already been determined?
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- David R. Ellis
RStrong violent/gruesome accidents, language, drug content and some nudity
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 6.1 Surround Sound, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; three featurettes; deleted scenes; filmmakers' commentary; fact track (with screen tests, behind-the-scenes footage and more); trailers; DVD-ROM features.
Final Destination 2Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie is very gory and that death is a meaningless event held up for entertainment value. Many of the accidents involve everyday items, which might lead some audience members to view their surroundings in a much different way. Several college age kids use drugs in a casual, off-hand manner that the other characters appear to accept. Parents in this movie seem unwilling to discuss possible peril with their children and are powerless to help their teens survive.
- Sexual Content
- Brief non-sexual nudity, references to casual sex among college students and a pornography collection
- Over-the-top, inventively gruesome violence, extremely explicit and gory deaths of most main characters, near constant peril.
- Strong language
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Explicit drug use by several characters, including cocaine/marijuana use, abuse of prescription medication by an adult
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it