After synthesizing a potent psychoactive drug, chemist Elmo McElroy arrives in Liverpool to clinch a $20 million drug deal with a kingpin. But when their arrangement goes awry, McElroy must outrun a contract killer, the cops and a gang of skinheads.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Ronny Yu
- This movie is
RStrong violence, language, drug content and some sexuality
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; making-of featurette; trailers.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has extreme graphic violence and non-stop profanity. The language used includes many exceptionally vivid British swear words, the literal meaning of which may not be familiar to some users. The characters are drug dealers (who generally themselves don't use drugs), and there's a generally lax attitude toward substance abuse of all kinds. There's one sex scene that is moderately explicit and brief non-sexual nudity.
- Sexual Content
- Vulgar references, steamy but non-explicit sex scene.
- Intense and very graphic violence, characters killed.
- Extremely strong language, constant profanity.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Characters are drug dealers
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it