Fred Astaire's inimitable dancing feet come full circle in George and Ira Gershwin's airy 1957 musical gambol about high-fashion photography in Paris, co-starring a luminous Audrey Hepburn as a newly discovered fashion model.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Stanley Donen
- This movie is
- 1958 Academy Award®
- Best Costume Design nominee
- Best Writing Original Screenplay nominee
- Best Cinematography nominee
- Best Art Direction nominee
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital Mono, French: Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; region 1 encoding; intereactive menus; scene access; Paramount in the 1950's documentary; theatrical trailer; closed captioned.
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it