Ashton Kutcher stars in this remake of the 1967 classic Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? But the tables are turned this time around, as he plays the fiancé of an African American woman who's met with skepticism and suspicion from her father.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Kevin Rodney Sullivan
- This movie is
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; deleted scenes; director's commentary; making-of featurette.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has some sexual humor, including jokes about masturbation, cross-dressing, and gays. A character asks "What's the sex like?" and there is some discussion of what white men's sex organs look like. There is humor about racism, including a list of racist terms for white people. A great deal is made of the fact that Simon and Percy share a bed (as a way of making sure that Simon and Theresa don't sleep together) and end up cuddling.
- Sexual Content
- Many comic sexual references.
- Comic scuffle.
- Some strong language.
- Social Behavior
- Tolerance is supposed to be the theme, but if you are looking for a moral message you are better off renting the original with Sindey Poitier's powerful performance.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, including drinking in response to stress, characters get tipsy.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it