Handy Manny: Manny's Motorcycle Adventure
Handy Manny is brimming over with holiday cheer in this animated adventure that finds the bilingual handyman loading his talking-tool buddies onto his motorcycle to accompany him to his family reunion. Stopping along the way to help communities in need by providing free fixes and repairs, Manny and his pals from Sheet Rock Hill get into plenty of scrapes and adventure before they reach their final destination in this musical adventure.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Wilmer Valderrama
TV-YAll Children. This program is designed to be appropriate for all children.
Handy Manny: Manny's Motorcycle AdventureClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this short film derived from a Disney TV show teaches lessons about cooperation, friendship, and the importance of family. Manny and his tools incorporate Spanish words and phrases into their everyday speech, always providing an immediate translation, which can encourage viewers to think more about language and other cultures. Cultural and gender diversity is woven into the show.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- Manny and the tools jump over a ravine in their motorcycle in a slightly tense scene.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- The biggest emphasis in this feature is the value of family. Manny's goal is to reach his family reunion and he talks to the tools about all the ways his family supports him and makes him feel good. When the hammer can't find another hammer like him, his friends embrace him and tell him that they are his family.
- The DVD comes with a coupon that encourages consumers to buy an additional DVD for a discount. Plenty of associated merchandise.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it