In this sci-fi fantasy classic, Connor MacLeod returns for the fourth time to battle fellow Immortals for domination. When powerful foe Jacob Kell attacks a beloved sanctuary, Connor breaks out his sword and comes out swinging against evil.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Douglas Aarniokoski
RViolence and some strong sexuality
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; region 1 encoding; interactive menus; scene access; enhanced for 16x9 TVs; feature commentary track with Producers Peter Davis and William Panzer, Editor Robert A. Ferretti, and Co-Executive Producer H. Daniel Gross; 3-Round Game "There Can Be Only One"; character timeline; script-to-screen feature; deleted scenes; visual effects: A Historical Progression; closed captioned.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has extreme violence, sex, and nudity. There's frequent sword fighting, including many off-screen decapitations, machine-gunning, an impaled corpse, a burning at the stake, and unrealistic martial arts. There's not much here for kids.
- Sexual Content
- A brief montage of sexual activity, with nudity.
- Frequent sword fighting, including many off-screen decapitations, machine-gunning, an impaled corpse, a burning at the stake, and unrealistic martial arts. Connor sees his mother being burned at the stake.
- Some mild profanity.
- Social Behavior
- The only significant female character is one of the bad guys, but she shows some regret about her choice.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Some drinking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it