I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
The adolescent angst continues in this teen horror sequel revolving around a Fourth of July prank gone terribly wrong. When a harmless joke balloons into a deadly tragedy, wary friends vow to take their secret to the grave. But for some of them, the grave comes much sooner than they expected. K.C. Clyde, Torrey DeVitto, Ben Easter, Star LaPoint and Brooke Nevin star. The film and its predecessors are based on a series of books by Lois Duncan.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Sylvain White
English, FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, French: DTS 5.1 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; making-of featurette.
I'll Always Know What You Did Last SummerClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie isn't appropriate for kids. The graphic violence is bloody and intense, as are the stuttering, strobe-flash digital editing tricks. There's also lots of profanity and drinking.
- Sexual Content
- A character is insulted about being "bad in bed."
- Bloody impalements with hooks and other sharp objects, throat-slittings in close-up, shootings, and a climactic grinding/dismemberment.
- Frequent profanity.
- Social Behavior
- Nobody here worth admiring.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Characters often pictured drinking or getting drunk ("self-medicated," in the words of one youth).
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it