In this new take on the traditional "ugly duckling" tale, Casey, a smart high school student whose mother has her eyes set on Harvard, longs to become a figure skater like Gen, a beautiful prodigy who was born on the ice.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Tim Fywell
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; director's commentary; cast and crew interview.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the movie has some tense confrontations, some mild language ("that pretty much blew") and a few kisses. There is a brief shot of a painful-looking wound.
- Sexual Content
- Some kissing.
- Some tense scenes. A brief shot of a painful-looking wound.
- None, although there are a few "shut ups," "that blew," and some talk about "looking hot."
- Mention of Nike.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it