Inspector Gadget's Biggest Caper Ever
When evil Doctor Claw steals a giant flying-lizard egg, Inspector Gadget must use all his bionic wizardry to try to get the egg back. But more trouble looms when the egg hatches, sending Gadget, Penny and Brain scrambling to save Metro City.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Ezekiel Norton
- This movie is
NRAll Children. This program is designed to be appropriate for all children.
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; deleted scenes.
Inspector Gadget's Biggest Caper EverClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that there are plenty of explosions in this movie, many perpetrated by a character called Bomb Boy, who tells a kid that "crime pays." Most of the wackiness is slapstick in nature, but parents might find that the movie's weaknesses outweigh its worth.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- All about bombs and their detonation -- they're the cartoonish, bowling ball variety, but they work. Inspector Gadget loses his head a couple of times thanks to the work of the bomber. Some dangerous driving moments and perilous falls.
- Some name-calling and stand-in swear words: "shoot," "imbecile," "butt."
- Social Behavior
- Aside from the generic concept that good defeats evil, there's no real takeaway message here.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Chief Quimby smokes a pipe in every scene.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it