JFK: Special Edition
Oliver Stone's fascinating film about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy -- one of America's most enigmatic and mythical political figures -- is even more dramatic thanks to the extra footage included in this special edition. When Kennedy is killed while visiting Dallas, a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald (Gary Oldman) takes the fall. But was he acting alone, or was he part of a larger conspiracy?
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Kevin Costner, Kevin Bacon, Tommy Lee Jones, Laurie Metcalf, Gary Oldman, Beata Pozniak, Michael Rooker, Jay O. Sanders, Sissy Spacek, Brian Doyle-Murray, Gary Grubbs, Wayne Knight, Jo Anderson, Vincent D'Onofrio, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Sally Kirkland, Ed Asner, Jack Lemmon, Joe Pesci, Walter Matthau
- Oliver Stone
- 1993 BAFTA®
- Best Supporting Actor nominee: Tommy Lee Jones
- 1992 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Director (Motion Picture)
- Best Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Top 100 Thrills nominee
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; making-of featurette; deleted scenes; trailers; behind-the-scenes featurette.
JFK: Special EditionClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it