Jackass: Number Two
Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and the rest of the crew continue to shun dignity and embrace danger in this no-holds-barred sequel that keeps the gross-out factor high with stunts involving leeches, horse semen and more as the gang travels to India.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jeff Tremaine
- This movie is
URExtremely crude and dangerous stunts throughout, sexual content, nudity and language
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; commentary; VMA spots; photo gallery.
Jackass: Number TwoClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this entire film is a series of physically and emotionally abusive pranks and stunts. They're designed for laughs (and the cast members do frequently laugh at each other's pain and antics), but they're also often plainly harmful, producing blood, bruises, and burns. Violence includes falls, vehicle and body collisions, snake bites, charging bulls, and people being punched, hit, kicked, and crashing through glass. Nudity is also rampant, including shots of naked rear ends, male genitalia, and a naked woman. One player's mother appears in bed with a man who's not her husband (the joke is on her) -- she wears a nightdress, he's in his underpants. A man appears in old-lady drag, exposing "her" droopy breasts to passers-by, who are duly upset. Language includes relentless use of "f--k," as well as other obscenities. Some cigarette-smoking and beer-drinking.
- Sexual Content
- Frequent shots of naked bottoms, penises, scrotums, and pubic areas; a large naked woman drops onto Wee Man in an act of simulated sex (this is repeated with a large man later); "milking" of stallion to obtain sperm (which the guys then drink from a jar); images of objects and fluids put up rectums (beer and dildo); Spike Jonze appears in old-lady drag, with droopy bosoms visible (with the goal being to alarm passers-by).
- The guys' bodies undergo incessant abuse -- by bulls charging and tossing, snakes biting (producing blood), hammers and other objects slamming, riot-land mines firing, rockets exploding, falling, leaping, freezing, beating, kicking, sliding, colliding; crashing vehicles (shopping carts, skateboards); a gun is wielded to frighten a prank victim; crotches are hit or kicked repeatedly.
- Over 130 "f--s," as well as frequent use of other assorted other profanity ("hell," "s--t," "ass," etc.).
- Social Behavior
- Viewers are warned not to try the stunts at home, but that doesn't make up for the fact that these guys are poster boys for terrible behavior. They constantly fight with and taunt each other and make fun of others. Some of their pranks are designed to shock or alarm other people. The cast is virtually entirely male.
- At this point, Jackass is its own brand name, with T-shirts, DVDs, and other products available.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes, drinking beers. In one skit, Knoxville-as-Grandpa pretends to have his "grandson" both smoke and drink from a bottle (in a paper bag) in a public place, enraging onlookers.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it