Juliet of the Spirits
Unable to confront the reality of her husband's infidelity, Juliet (Giulietta Masina) undergoes a period of introspection and self-discovery. Filled with fantastic imagery, her adventure is a woman's journey into dream, memory and spirit. With his first color feature -- and the help of cinematographer Gianni Di Venanzo -- director Federico Fellini creates a Technicolor feast for the eyes with stunning visuals and luscious dreamscapes.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Federico Fellini
- This movie is
- 1966 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Foreign Language Film
- 1967 Academy Award®
- Best Art Direction Color nominee
- Best Costume Design Color nominee
URUnrated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
NoLanguage and sound
Italian: Dolby Digital Mono
Juliet of the SpiritsClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it