Kill Bill: Vol. 2
In the second installment of Quentin Tarantino's action thriller, The Bride has three left on her rampage list: Budd, Elle Driver and, of course, Bill himself. But when she arrives at Bill's house, she's in for a surprise.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Quentin Tarantino
- DVD and Blu-ray
- 2005 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nominee
- Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; making-of featurette; musical performances from premier.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.40:1Subtitles
French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; making-of featurette; musical performance.
Kill Bill: Vol. 2Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that they should exercise the strongest possible caution in deciding whether this movie is appropriate for their families, even for those over 17. This movie is an outrageous and over the top story about people who kill other people for money and for pure enjoyment. It is extremely violent with graphic and exceptionally explicit fight scenes. There are many horrifying images including a squashed eyeball, a badly scarred prostitute, and a desiccated corpse. Many characters are killed. Characters use extremely strong language and they drink and smoke.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references.
- Extreme and very graphic peril and violence, characters killed. There are many horrifying images including a squashed eyeball, a badly scarred prostitute, and a desiccated corpse.
- Extreme and constant strong language.
- Social Behavior
- The movie is about people who kill other people for money and for pure enjoyment.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking, chewing tobacco, reference to cocaine.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it