When an evil emperor executes their leader, his band of knights -- bound by duty and honor -- embarks on a journey of vengeance that will not come to an end until they've destroyed their mortal foe.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- DVD, Blu-ray and streaming
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Last Knights is a medieval action movie centered on revenge. There's lots of fighting with swords and bows and arrows, as well as bloody wounds, neck slicing, beheading, and some violence toward women. Some kissing is shown (the main character kisses a woman who isn't his wife), and there are suggestions of nudity and some innuendo. The main character is said to be a recovering drinker, and he seems to start drinking again, but it may be a deception (part of a secret plan). Some scenes take place in taverns, with social drinking. Though the cast is excellent (and notably diverse), the movie is quite dull; it reportedly sat on the shelf for a while before being released.
- Sexual Content
- A husband and wife kiss. A woman in a tavern is offered to the main character at "half price." The main character kisses a woman who isn't his wife. Suggestions of nudity. Some innuendo.
- Heavy fantasy-style violence. Swords; bows and arrows. A woman has bruises on her face (presumably from her evil husband). A woman is violently slapped. Characters are beaten. Neck-slicing. Beheading. Bloody wounds.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- The movie is mostly about revenge and deception.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- The main character is said to have overcome a drinking problem; he seems to return to it here, although this may be a deception. Several scenes of characters drinking in taverns.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it