Life as We Know It: The Complete Series
This critically acclaimed but short-lived series from the creators of "Freaks and Geeks" follows high school students Dino (Sean Faris), Ben (Jon Foster) and Jonathan (Chris Lowell), who spend most of their time in class and the rest of it trying to figure out women. Reality-show rocker Kelly Osbourne and D.B. Sweeney (The Cutting Edge) round out a supporting cast that includes Lisa Darr, Missy Peregrym and Marguerite Moreau.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
TV-14Parents Strongly Cautioned. This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; audio commentary; photo gallery.
Life as We Know It: The Complete SeriesClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this show is all about how boys want to have sex. In the pilot a teacher flirts with a student and shows him her breasts, a mother has an affair with her son's hockey coach, and all three boys who star obsess about having sex. And this is just the first episode. In addition, kids drink with no consequences and urge a kid to steal his parents' wine.
- Sexual Content
- All about sex, including teacher/student sex and parental infidelity.
- Not applicable
- Frank sex talk about getting laid and how to make girls beg for it.
- Social Behavior
- Despite an attempt to make the kids do the right thing, the aggressive boy sexuality overwhelms.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Underage drinking with no consequences.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it